May 29 DAY 18

Corsa Bella's swim therapy day...

Eureka, Nickel and pups stayed home today so I could take Corsa to her swim therapy.  Normally I would have left TinTin with Nickel and taken Eureka, but TinTin needed a break.  She's been cooped up in the house with Nickel and I thought she deserved a chance to swim.

Turns out that Mica got to swim too.  I kept a flotation vest on him to help encourage stronger use of his hind legs.  He had a blast both in the water and out.... Little did I know the price I'd pay having to de tangle his hair!  Oh well.


As usual,  TinTin tried to stay in the water.  She likes to float like a barge and wait for me to throw.  Nickel's favorite part of swimming is jumping into the water... for TinTin it's the swimming.   I think she figured out that the other dogs wont go in the water and there's less chance that the ball will be taken from her if she doesn't get out.  Of course that theory only holds water (get it?) when Nickel doesn't Jump into the pool and try to drown her during the struggle over the ball.  Luckily TinTin doesn't sink easily!  She swam until she couldn't swim any longer.....






No comments:

Post a Comment